New plank concept

Hello

At the first, I wanted offer a vision of the dock.

Here are some points:
* I think it would be nice to dock in a thin line at the bottom of the screen with colorful application indicators. The colors are taken from the application icons, as in the unity panel.
Screenshot: http://ubuntuone.com/2owax7sGZ9AdXe99l3OsGR
Of course, we must do in the settings to disable this "compact" mode. Then fill the background panel and application indicators will be padded to an icon.

* Active applications is marked by an arrow pointing down. Arrow color is taken from the color of the application (the lower part)
screenshot: http://ubuntuone.com/2DGfoWsVyPy9qkrez708yz

* Indicator color of urgent window brightens and lights. Similar can be seen in the unity panel.
screenshot: http://ubuntuone.com/3Kf4YY9BqqxzezWRtiPqKd

* When you move the pointer down the screen, with some force (depending on configuration), then swim application icons, with animation. screenshot, whitout animation :): http://ubuntuone.com/1HVi0W6oKtXhl75JTy5RXG

* Color of the panel is the same, what is the background color, which displays the desktop.
screenshot: http://ubuntuone.com/1rFoIuNWe1qO5CdlUx3twe

At the second, I wanted to say - can be implemented dock as part of the gala or wing-panel?

PS
I'm not a designer, so it could look ugly.
PPS
Here's the source code works:
http://ubuntuone.com/0SeZqa9w9xrT3imuSUw422
http://ubuntuone.com/7OgA4UmnkRUs9LL4KcW0UR

--
I hope my sami-automatic English is not horrible.