Re: Emergency Pre-Beta Contributor Meeting on Sunday

I'm sort of bumping this email so that more people can know about it. We'll
be meeting, please check the agenda, feel free to comment or add a new
topic you'd like discuss as long as it's related to luna-beta1.

See you all there.

David "Munchor" Gomes