Re: self-contained plug

Creating self-contained plugs are discouraged; optional XEmbed support
should be implemented in the app instead. System76
driver<https://launchpad.net/system76-driver>and
activity-log-manager<https://code.launchpad.net/~activity-log-manager/activity-log-manager/vala>work
that way.
It will be even easier for you to implement because you already use D-bus
activation which is also used in Switchboard plugs.