Re: Custom GTK+ scrollbars

It's easy to do it on GTK3:

  - Uninstall /liboverlay-scrollbar3-0.2-0/
  - Edit //usr/share/themes/elementary/gtk-3.0///scrollbars.css/
  - Replace /-GtkRange-slider-width: 4;/ with /-GtkRange-slider-width: 6;/
  - Replace /background-color: @base_color;/ with /background-color:
alpha (#DEDDDF, 1.0);/

What I don't know is how to do the same for GTK2 :(

--
Nos leemos
		         RASTER    (Linux user #228804)