Re: Revisão das traduções no Luna Beta 1

Translated to English:

*Good afternoon friends,*
*
*
*As we all already know, the first beta version of elementary OS Luna*
*already left, I ask everyone to test the system looking for errors*
*translation and translated strings that do not match the context that*
*is, to find any errors, please fix via Rosetta.*
*
*
*Sincerely,*
*
*
*Leonardo Lemos - Administrator translation team of elementary PT-br*
*OS.*

Regards,
Cassidy James

--