Re: We are drowning in bugs. Web Team, halp!!1

Hey Cody,

I'm not really sure what you want to see on such a page, but I don't think
searching for bugs will be easy to do quickly, however we can create a page
linking to the different Launchpad pages and do a little guide on how to
properly bug report maybe? This would certainly take some of the problems.
Also doesn't Launchpad itself search for similar bug reports anymore?