Re: Renaming Noise

I am pretty sure that we already had the Generic Name discussion on this mailing list before?

Op di, nov 20, 2012 at 10:15 ,Sam Tate <s@xxxxxxxxxxx> schreef:
I'm all for just going the GNOME Direction and calling it "Music". This applies to all other apps (some are already like this, such as Files and Terminal). It is just so much simpler for the user to see something like "Web" rather than "Midori" (which has nothing to do with the web).

So yeah, "Music" ftw.