Re: How many luna-beta2 bugs?

Actually, because Shnatsel told me I could do this in Bash, I went ahead
this and turned it into a Bash one-liner:

echo $(expr $(curl https://launchpad.net/elementary/+milestone/luna-beta2 |
grep -c "sprite milestone") - $(curl
https://launchpad.net/elementary/+milestone/luna-beta2 | grep -c "Fix
Committed") - $(curl
https://launchpad.net/elementary/+milestone/luna-beta2| grep -c "Fix
Released"))

That will output the *exact* number of bugs left for luna-beta2, my
original script wasn't as precise as that. Right now? 113 bugs.