Re: How many luna-beta2 bugs?

Here's a slightly better one (1 less instance of curl) using a simple regex:

echo $(expr $(curl https://launchpad.net/elementary/+milestone/luna-beta2 |
grep -c "sprite milestone") - $(curl
https://launchpad.net/elementary/+milestone/luna-beta2 | egrep -c "Fix
Committed|Released"))

In my opinion, using 'wget' instead of 'curl' here is better (less output):
echo $(expr $(wget
https://launchpad.net/elementary/+milestone/luna-beta2-q -O-| grep -c
"sprite milestone") - $(wget
https://launchpad.net/elementary/+milestone/luna-beta2 -q -O- | egrep -c
"Fix Committed|Released"))

Strangely, though, these give me 1 more bug than your script. I got 109
from yours and 110 from mine.

I'm pretty sure there's a much easier way with just one command, but I
can't get it to work properly.

Regardless, that's needless optimization for this simple task, in my
opinion ;)

Sincerely,
kroq-gar78