eOS Boot CD Menu

Hi. I’m one of Korean translators.

I’ve found out that in Korean Booting Menu of eOS installation cd, it says
something like ‘Install Ubuntu’, instead of elementary os.

I’d like to change/localize this part sooner than other parts, so could
anyone tell me in what part of project this string is included.

If it isn’t translatable string in Rosetta, please correct the menu.

Thanks for your great work.

With Regards,

MinSik CHO

Have a nice day!

MinSik CHO, attending CheongShim International Academy

Administrator of Elementary OS Korean L10N Team

Member of Ubuntu Korean LoCo Team, L10N Team

Member of Launchpad Korean L10N Team

Member of Launchpad’s Rosetta (Translation) Top Contributors, in Korean
Language (Ranked in 3rd place)

Translated ADW.Launcher (2.xx), Desk Notes, TomDroid, etc

Volunteering for NSTEP Studybuddy (Math, Chem, Physics)

청심국제중학교 조민식입니다.

Elementary OS 한국어 번역팀 어드민으로 활동하고 있으며, Ubuntu, Launchpad
한국어 번역팀 멤버로 활동 중이고, 우분투 한국 로코팀 멤버로 활동 중입니다.
런치패드 한국어 상위 기여자로 랭크되어 있습니다 (3위)

Follow ups