Subject: [Elementary-dev-community] Testing new ISOs
------------------------

From: *David Gomes* <david@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: 2013/3/9
To: elementary-dev-community <elementary-dev-community@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>

Hello everyone,

As many of you probably already know, we are now building ISOs again. This
is great news, of course, but we need some testers for a couple of things
on the new builds.

   1. NVIDIA fixes
   2. UEFI boot

First of all, you can find the new ISOs
here<https://sourceforge.net/projects/elementaryos/files/unstable/>and
UEFI is now (supposedly) working well.

I'm not exactly sure of what happened with NVIDIA but I think we're
shipping some different (more recent) drivers that fix many problems.

If you have some time for flashing the latest iso and booting it, please

Best regards,

David "Munchor" Gomes