Help needed for launch video and progress so far

Hey guys,

I've given up on trying to record a screencast on my laptop. I tried Kazam
and Eidete, and both are very laggy. I then installed Luna via VM Player in
Windows, but the recording from it also stutters.

So, could some one with a reasonably speedy computer with 16:9 ratio screen
help me with the screencasts? It's really simple, I'll send you my laggy
version of it for you to re-record on your laptop. Then, you send your
version back.

In the mean time, I've made some progress with the intro animation (watch
in full screen with 1080p. It really makes a difference):

 Luna.mp4 <https://docs.google.com/file/d/0B62T4F5hnnXCRmxsN0MzNHJ5MFE/edit>

Even though it's only 5 seconds long, it took a lot of planning to make.
Simple text transitions like the first
video<http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Lw3fGLFqjHs> I
made? Not so much. The animation here with the logo and "elementary os
luna" mimics the fluid windows/popup animation that Luna has. Then, the
animation for "all in two minutes" (suggestion for a better four word
phrase, please?) is animated mimicking that of the shutdown dialog (card
stack up/down) and key framed one by one to fit the music. More animation
will then be added with drums building up tension, leading to the
introduction of individual apps in a similar manner:

 Midori.mp4<https://docs.google.com/file/d/0B62T4F5hnnXCTThwWmJnWTdzTzQ/edit>

And thus, we now have a very clean, organized, and informative way of
presenting what's new in Luna, instead of random meaningless adjectives and
clips.

What you guys think?

Piggy

Follow ups