Re: Noise doesn't comply to HIG

2013/3/13 Daniel Foré <daniel@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>

> Yea except that you can already access it quickly through the sound
> indicator.

That requires more clicks and much higher precision of cursor navigation.
Fitts' law in action.

Besides, I doubt that opening music player through that indicator
sufficiently discoverable. I bet many people won't discover option even if
they open the indicator, and they probably won't do that in the first place.

Also, what happened to the "Indicators Never Launch Apps" mantra?
Nevermind, don't bother answering this one, I'm
content with just seeing it gone.

OS architect @ elementary