Re: How to review and merge branches

Coding style is a subjective topic, and that's why discussing which one works best is completely pointless, since it's a matter of preferences. It's like discussing what is the best color.

What is important is consistency, and that's why all the new code proposed for merging should follow elementary's coding style guidelines (which are not published anywhere in the site as far as I know). Whenever you propose code that is styled inconsistently it only gives the impression that you were coding in a hurry, and we don't want to accept that kind of code, even though we have a ton of it already.

Thanks for your attention,
Victor.