Re: Testing

I just came across this: http://esite.ch/2012/06/26/writing-tests-for-vala/.
It sounds very, very relevant. Comments?

Also, at work, we have a build server that kicks off a new build (and tests
immediately thereafter) roughly every time someone pushes changes to the
repo (sorry if that's not bzr terminology), which means we have a single
base environment to perform our tests. It works fairly well except that we
have 200+ people working on a single (C++--to make matters worse) project
and colossal communication is required to keep everything out of a FUBAR
state. However, an Elementary project probably doesn't have ~200 people
working on it at once, so you might be able to copy/tweak our methodology
without inheriting some of our headaches. I can elaborate more if desired.
Thoughts?

Sergey, that looks very interesting, although I'm a little confused--what
are the differences between your first link and Glimpse?