Re: Testing

2013/4/4 Craig <weberc2@xxxxxxxxx>

> Sergey, that looks very interesting, although I'm a little confused--what
> are the differences between your first link and Glimpse?

My first link is my scripts for easily testing code proposed for merging. I
created them to offload the burden of testing proposed code from developers
to adventurous users. However, nobody understand what are those scripts and
why they're needed unless I explain it personally on IRC .I guess I suck at
emailing people, but I always knew that...

OS architect @ elementary