3rd party app ppa

Hi,

3rd party apps which follow elementary style are popping up like mushrooms in the last period. The community developed a lot of awesome applications like Birdie, Foto, Agenda and many others.

My idea is to put all of them in one ppa, owned by elementary-os launchpad team, in order to have them in only one place. In this way I would be able to have a better platform where get elementary apps to sponsor in AppCenter.

Moreover a bigger range of users and testers would encourage developers to build an elementary app.

Best regards,
Mario

Follow ups