Re: cmake, vala and internationalization

BTW What about supporting Valadoc? About a week ago, Sikon contacted me
through the Autovala github page commenting it, and explained that in
this repo:

    https://github.com/Sikon/valagl

the CMake code supported Valadoc. I tested it, and yes, there are two files:

    FindValadoc.cmake
    Valadoc.cmake

that, added to the official CMake for Vala, allows to work with Valadoc.

What do you think about adding them?