Re: 3rd party app ppa

Maybe something like the software that mentors.debian.net uses would work?
They use Debexpo (http://wiki.debian.org/Debexpo), and it looks like it can
be deployed on anything; I'm guessing that includes whatever is being used
to host the elementary website. The whole project is meant to help people
collaborate on packaging and such, so maybe once someone's package gets
"approved", it can be manually pushed to the elementary third-party PPA by
an elementary team member.

Any thoughts?

Sincerely,
kroq-gar78