Better HIG layout

Hey guys,

Our HIG feels a little abstract right now. It communicates the ideals but
gives little idea about how to implement the recommendations.

I thought it would be cool to include example code that implements the
recommendations in Vala/GTK/Granite. For example it's hard for me to get
all the padding right in
http://elementaryos.org/docs/human-interface-guidelines/ui-toolkit-elements/windows/dialogsor
implement proper handling of background tasks (btw, are we updating
the
relevant HIG article or not?). A side-by-side layout where you can see the
recommendations AND example code that implements them would be great IMO.

Thoughts?

OS architect @ elementary

Follow ups