Re: Better HIG layout

elementary Studio is setup to accept a wide array of templates. It would be
no issue including them. When the sample code is made I can create the
templates and include them. ATM elementary Studio is looking at a public
June release; will a new HIG be done by then?

Also it may be beneficial to get some sample code in the granite valadoc.

- elementary Studio creator.