Re: Vala/Go

That brings me to a question I've had for a while--I'm not sure what goes
into creating a C binding for any language, but is it possible to create a
C binding to granite? If so, your proposal would be limited only by the
availability of granite bindings. On the other hand, though I think
Elementary development has a substantial barrier of entry, I don't know
Elementary's goals of simplicity and consistency would be especially
well-served by fragmenting the tools used. On the *other* other hand, it
could also bring a lot of developer attention to the project, albeit
Elementary's relatively small community, I think it would be difficult to
find enough people to create and maintain bindings for all of those
languages. Thoughts?