Re: Vala/Go

Granite is written in Vala, so I guess any gObject Introspection capable language should be very easy to use, especially those with dynamic binding, like Python. As far as C goes, Vala compiles to C anyway so that should be pretty easy as well, although I don't think most people would like to use C instead of a high level OOP language.