Re: Elementary launchpad?

A more detailed explanation of this would be in your debian/control file in
the package source. Look at the field(s) that say "Architecture" (should be
something like that). If it says "all", then Launchpad will only build it
for i386. If you want it to be architecture-independent, then change it to
"any".

There should be more information about this in the Debian policy manual,
also [1].

Hope it helps!

[1]: http://www.debian.org/doc/debian-policy/ch-controlfields.html