Re: Background apps discussion

Rico has completed implementation of the dock part - it's already
available in PPA - and Ubuntu One happens to support it!

Only https://blueprints.launchpad.net/gala/+spec/minimized-as-closed
is left to do, most of which sounds quite trivial and some items are
already implemented.

So, any objections on the design?