Re: Background apps discussion

Yes please don't alter the behavior of minimized windows at all. This is completely a hack and breaks things for people who just want to add the minimize button back and have it work like it used to.

Birdie works great with hiding its window and Noise can be made to also follow this behavior by clearing its "shells" array in dconf. We should do things properly and not try to hack around legacy app behavior.

Best Regards,
Daniel Foré