Re: Kits

Hey Ecir,

As Craig said, we'd love to have great developer tools available, but sometimes in the world of volunteer software development the going can be a little slow.

For now, I'd invite you to please file a separate blueprint for each "kit" you envision on blueprints.launchpad.net/elementaryos

In this way, we can start to "spec out" the details of implementing these kinds of resources and make sure that these ideas are acted upon rather than lost.

Best Regards,
Daniel Foré