Redesigned and updated Privacy Panel for Switchboard

Hello everyone,

I have nearly finished the Privacy pane for Switchboard.
Please have a look and try it out. It can be found at
https://launchpad.net/activity-log-manager

You can get it
lp:activity-log-manager

The dependencies should be installed by
sudo apt-get build-dep activity-log-manager
and then installing pantheon-dev

I have posted the screenshot.
http://i.imgur.com/XEEXlvn.png

Dan, can you please send me the exact message you would like to be
replace it with instead of using the name of "Dash"

Please note that after installing you might have two "Privacy" in your
Switchboard. The other is shown due to G-C-C.

I would be really glad is someone can test it.

-
Manish

Follow ups