Re: Redesigned and updated Privacy Panel for Switchboard

Hey Manish,

I think the string we discussed in IRC was something like "This Operating System keeps track of Files and Applications you've used to provide extra functionality. If other people can see [...]"

Great work!

Best Regards,
Daniel Foré