Re: Moving Away From Ubuntu

I do get the gist of what Cody is saying.

It's basically that the PPA ecosystem has so much potential and use
that any other shortcomings of Ubuntu at the moment is negated just by
the PPA ecosystem which makes delivering software to end users a
breeze.

Personally I would like that elementary is based on debian unstable or
testing (if unstable is too unstable), but the PPA ecosystem is just
too damn attractive.

-
Manish