elementary and Ubuntu 13.04

Hi all:

It's not really something about development itself, but...

I'm trying to install pantheon desktop under Ubuntu 13.04. I followed the instructions described at

http://linuxg.net/how-to-install-pantheon-desktop-environment-on-ubuntu-13-04-12-10-12-04-and-linux-mint-15-14-13/

It works fine, except... that it's not exactly the same desktop. I already manually changed the GTK and window themes to Elementary, and the fonts, but still there are differences, as you can see in this picture

http://www.rastersoft.com/blogpic/capture_elementary_ubuntu.png

At the left is a VM with Elementary OS Luna Beta 2, and at the right is a VM with Ubuntu 13.04 and Pantheon Desktop. The main differences are in the clock and the user menu.

How can I put the Elementary clock and user menu?

Thanks.

--
Nos leemos
		         RASTER    (Linux user #228804)