Re: Fixin' Files

Hi Sergey,

I really aprecciate what you are going to do. Unfortunately, I have
little free time right now, so I doubt I will be able to help with
this until later.

With that said:

1 - I could make crash-digger work for a while without errors. When I
say "for a while" I mean that I interrupted it manually, because it
was just for testing. Cody knows about this.

I would offer my system to run crash-digger fully (to see if it
works), but I have very little bandwidth (256 kbps) in the town I am
right now. I may be able to do this in roughly a month.

2 - No idea about the CMake thing. However, I noticed something about
Electric Fence. DUMA (http://duma.sourceforge.net/) allows dynamic
linking without special compiling (if I understood correctly) by
running "export LD_PRELOAD=libduma.so.0.0" before. Maybe Electric
Fence may be able to run in this way too?

Cheers