Re: Interesting GUADEC Talks

The "How to not report your UX bug" one is great, I watched it yesterday. I liked the "you want to make the developer see the program fail before him" idea and how it applies to UX bugs (I want to use the program for this function, and at this step this UX detail was troubling, the developer can see that, sympathize with that).