Re: Congratulations Luna developers!

This is cool and important, but I don't think it should stop the discussion
on test driven development. Perhaps this could be a separate thread? It
doesn't sound as though anyone is opposed to TDD, so can we confirm that?
And if no one is opposed, how can we proceed? Can we start some kind of a
"testing committee" to help determine what testing steps are needed, what
framework to use, and how to integrate testing into the existing project
structure (i.e., using CMake)?

Does this sound like a good plan? Thoughts?