Re: Other languages? (Was Re: Congratulations Luna developers!)

You can do whatever you like in your own 3rd party app, but we want everything shipped on the disc to be in Vala to lower the barrier of entry for contributors and to make development easier for ourselves as well.

    —
Sent from Mailbox for iPhone