Re: Other languages? (Was Re: Congratulations Luna developers!)

In my opinion blessing other languages will create fragmentation. Developers from one application won't be able to help other applications because of the different language. We have a lot of examples, pantheon-files is one of them but also external libraries that doesn't really fit.