Re: Future of Wingpanel

Thanks for the clarification!

On 26-08-13 13:33, Pim Vullers wrote:
Kurt,

What Sergey means is having apps, like Audience (and I think
Pantheon-Greeter as well), which have a fullscreen mode (which hides
wingpanel), which can still display indicators that are essential to them.

So for the video-player Audience it is handy to still provide access to
the sound indicator such that it can be used for adjusting the volume.

Kind regards,
Pim Vullers