Re: Wanting to contribute with parallelising solutions

If you want to work on a desktop app you should definitely use Vala. The language is very easy to learn and our devs or people on #vala will help you if you ask kindly.

If you haven't seen this already, here are examples for synchronizing threads and communication between threads.

https://wiki.gnome.org/Vala/ThreadingSamples

Thanks for wanting to contribute and good luck with your project!