Making Java and Qt apps look good in Elementary

Hi,

As anybody who has used a Swing app on linux knows very well, they render
fonts very badly. Now a guy has made a patch for OpenJDK 7 which makes them
look native. Here is the PPA:

ppa:no1wantdthisname/openjdk-fontfix

This patch however requires having infinality installed. The same guy
maintains a PPA for that as well. Here:

ppa:no1wantdthisname/ppa

Infinality configured to emulate ubuntu setup gives the same look for fonts
as current elementary default setup. I am using it, as of now.

This also has the side effect of making Qt apps render fonts like Gtk apps,
which is broken currently somehow (strange not broken in ubuntu).

I hope this can be included in the next elementary release.

Regards,

Saurabh Rawat