Re: Wanting to Contribute

Hey, thanks for your compliment and your interest.

This is a loose, tentative list of what should be in the next release:
https://launchpad.net/elementary/+milestone/isis-beta1

All the other bugs can be found by visiting
https://launchpad.net/elementaryand clicking the desired project link
under Projects and then Bugs.

Vala is the blessed language for elementary and there's a style guide for
it here: http://elementaryos.org/docs/code/code-style

The developer IRC channel is #elementary-dev on freenode. I guess we *try* to
stay on topic.
Lurk in there and you'll figure out the flow of things and when people are
typically online. It's an active channel so don't get discouraged if it
seems like no one's home, you're just experiencing bad timing.