Wanting to Contribute

Hi All!

Been using Luna for a little bit over a month now and I am really impressed. I am wanting to contribute to this project and curious about any features that may need implementing or bugs to be squashed? I will admit I am not very familiar with using launchpad but I think I should be able to get use to it.

Is there any style guide to adhere to or programming language preference? (I am assuming vala seems to be the preferred language for elementary applications?). Also is there any forums or IRC channel? And if an IRC Channel is it strictly on topic?

Anyway, thanks for creating such an awesome OS :)

Thank you!
Tyson

Follow ups