Re: The elementary documentation weekend!

Yeah, even more customization guides are not worth the ink, but people
could collect the already existing ones together (so, posting them on
the gdoc and make sure that the author is using the CC-BY) and maybe
we can make one structured document out of it.

to the HIG: Maybe pics of good and bad interfaces (but nothing that
makes people cringe). I think using screenshots of some elementary
applications as a example.

@voldyman: I think there are some "HACKING" files in some projects. I
think it's a good idea to have them in all projects (maybe describing
how to compile/test and giving a short overview how the project is
build). I'll see if i can make a example for the greeter.
I think the best way to write documentation in the source is making a
short description for every class - what the class does and where it
is used. Also all variables/functions that are not obvious.