Ideas for extending elementary os

Hello together

I want to share my ideas for extending elementary os.

1. Shortcut-Definitions

Keyboard-Shortcuts should be defined in the HIG. All Applications should have the same shortcuts for the same actions (create, open, close element etc.). A non-conform shortcut should be handled as a bug.

2. New Applications

There are some applications who are not part of elementary os and definitely should be a part of:

        * Task-Manager
        * Office-Suite (I know, a long-term-goal)

There are some application who are not part of elementary os and would be good extensions:

        * Development IDE
        * Ebook Reader
        * Note-taking application like Tomboy

3. New Features

    Noise:
        * Internet-Radio

    Geary:
        * RSS-Feeds

Every application who can share objects with other devices (smartphones etc.) should have a sync-feature. (Geary, Friends, Calendar, Noise, MoviePlayer, Shotwell).

just adding my two cents ;-)

greets
Daniel

Follow ups