Re: Ideas for extending elementary os

Hey Daniel,

This list is used for developers to coordinate their efforts. If you're working on one of these projects and looking for assistance, please feel free to use this list as appropriate.

However this is not the place to post a wishlist. As David pointed out, we use launchpad.net to track bug reports and plan new features. Some of the things you've listed are already being tracked on launchpad.

Thanks for understanding.
Cheers,

Daniel Foré
elementaryos.org