Popovers in GTK

Hey dudes,

As you may know, popovers have landed in GTK!
http://blogs.gnome.org/mclasen/2014/01/22/and-now-popovers/

AFAIK, this means they will be available in GTK 3.12, which is imo yet
another reason to reach for GTK 3.12 by default in Isis. If I understand
correctly, the gnome team staging PPA for 14.04 is being set up such that
we should be able to get packages for 3.12

This would imply another deprecated widget in Granite since the GTK widget
should be able to do everything that our widget does and hopefully doesn't
have the quirky bugs that our widget has.

So, basically I think we should probably make a decision about whether we
intend to ship GTK 3.12 in Isis or not.

--
Best Regards,

Daniel Foré