GSoC (again)

Hi everybody,

Google started accepting applications for GSoC today and i wanted to
get some feedback if there is interest in participating (in the
community and in the team)?

For those we are new, we already applied last year but we weren't
accepted. I bring the topic up as we got a lot of media coverage since
the Luna-release and it's probably worth another try.

Deadline is next Friday and i'm currently stuck in exams till this
friday, so don't expect a lot of input from my side in the next three
days. I'll be back full-time on Saturday/Sunday.

- Raphael Isemann

Paperwork from last work:
* Our letter of application from last year that is currently not open
for everyone. Feel free to drop a mail if you want to take a look at
it [1]

* Ideas page from last year [2]

[1] https://docs.google.com/document/d/1-4l33Ln7EZoAEjLF8wsvqiNU6SDOcM9BW9R2dh62thg/edit?usp=sharing

[2] https://docs.google.com/document/d/1Nv_KzCUjfQIP0C6n593LPBE1gkCuNNI1SCO7vvw8njw/edit