Re: GSoC (again)

Hi everyone,

Today I got started on writing up the answers for the GSOC application[0].
I have also
began work on the Ideas page[1] and am looking forward to everyone's
advice, critics and
any kinds of comments you have on what has been written.

You should also read the FAQ for this year's edition of GSOC[2] in order to
get an idea of
what we need to say and how everything works.

Cheers,
David

[0]
https://docs.google.com/document/d/1fzqtikkJh3cOX_I9i_RxMOnyl75-MyxUwMj52PNmzAE/edit