Re: Optimise payment

We hope it'll pay for the team too!  There's not quite enough coming in to pay a salary but we're getting close.

For now, it does pay for our hosting costs (we used to have ads), it pays to put bounties on bug reports (check BountySource), it has paid for travel expenses, it's allows us to purchase merchandise to increase our revenue streams, etc etc. elementary, LLC is a company and it does have expenses and it does have the eventual goal of employing developers once there is enough money.

At the moment, the pay-what-you-want download is our largest revenue stream and there's no intention to move away from that model
Cheers,

Daniel Foré
elementaryos.org