Re: Optimise payment

I'll admit that I'm not too sure if the user would want to donate before actually trying out the CD; the logic there seems a bit flawed. If AppCenter is really going to be used in Isis, perhaps an in-app payment system could be implemented, featuring elementary merchandise and options to donate?

It would make more sense that way, IMHO, since the user would actually have more of a reason to donate/pay.

Just an idea.

- Dash