Google Summer of Code Ideas

Hi everyone,

It turns out that one of the reasons we weren't accepted for GSOC last year
was the lack of quality ideas. It seems then that projects for GSOC should
be 3 months of work. Maybe for one of us (the regular developers) they'd be
1 month of work, but they should be 3 months of work for a newcomer to
elementary.

Having said that, I need you guys to tell me all of your ideas! Which
ideas? Anything that's doable in 3 months (and especially NEW APPS, not
plugins, not new features on existing apps).

tl;dr;requesting all ideas for new apps missing in the elementary
environment that GSOC students could write with our help as mentors.

Regards,
David

Follow ups